When considering a fellowship, prospective fellows are advised to review the experience of current and previous fellows and potentially make contact with the current fellow to determine if the fellowship is likely to meet their specific fellowship ambitions. They may also wish to consider arranging to visit the unit in question prior to the anticipated application window.
- Advertised nationally; appointed via formal application with competitive interview
- Named educational supervisor(s)
- Provision of:
- Two outpatient clinics per week
- Three theatre sessions per week
- Protected weekly research time
- Personal Professional Development – study leave allowance (and budget); career development mentor