The BESS Journal Club has been activated!
Reflecting the priorities for development from BESS-T, we are looking to develop the online educational content that is made available to our members.
We will start with a regular online journal club, hosted by a nominated upper limb unit quarterly, beginning in February followed by webinars in May, September and November. This will allow us to collectively explore the aims, strengths and weakness of both new and classical papers. The sessions will be run and coordinated by BESS-T, our free to join trainee information group, but everyone is encouraged to attend.
- The Journal Club is open to all to register, engage and participate
- There will be an over-arching theme chosen for the session and two relevant papers selected for review
- Webinars will be one hour long: 20 minutes to present each paper and 20 minutes of discussion
- Sessions will have Consultant and AHP Co-Chairs
- Due to the constraints of copyright, attendees will be required to source their own access to relevant papers: advanced notice of the details for the relevant papers will be given.
- If your unit is interested in hosting a journal club please get in touch with BESS-T via email@example.com