The Education Committee is made up of BESS members and is a mix of Surgical and AHP representatives. The current membership can be found here. The Committee has a number of aims and responsibilities including:
- Judging papers presented at the annual meeting and awarding the prizes
- Interviewing those who have applied for a fellowship award
- Organising the content and structure the Instructional Course and Elbow Updates Symposium
- Working with ORUK to organise our annual Arthroplasty meeting
- Producing BESS guidelines
Find out more about these activities and others below.
You must be logged in to post a comment.