Terms and conditions of event and course registration
- Each delegate wishing to attend a conference, course or event as organised by BESS must register on-line via the website bess.ac.uk.
- Please ensure you have read and are in agreement with our privacy notice.
- Block bookings are NOT permitted.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration. Your place will not be confirmed until payment is made.
- Payment is to be made by the individual registering.
- Methods of payment are through our authorised ecommerce supplier, Stripe, via credit or debit card.
- All course package rates are strictly for one person only and cannot be shared.
- If early bird rates apply they are specified on our website for courses and events you are registering for. After this date the rates are increased.
- Substitution is possible but should a non-member replace a member the appropriate supplement will be charged. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Notification of any amendment, cancellation or substitution must be made in writing (email) to email@example.com
- For refunds please see our separate refund policy.
- We ask for your personal data to facilitate your registration for this event. Third parties will have access to your personal data. Your data may be share with the following organisations and third parties. We will not disclose any contact details unless you request us to do so or you choose to do so via our app, website or through our third-party providers or any other means.
- Our authorised e-commerce provider when paying by debit or credit card to process your registration.
- The delegates at the event (only name, job title, organisation will be given).
- The exhibiting companies at the event (only name, job title, organisation will be given).
- If applicable, our authorised third-party conference organiser (title, forename, surname, suffix, organisation, job title, telephone, private practice, social media handles will be given)
- If applicable, our authorised third-party virtual conference provider (title, forename, surname, suffix, organisation, job title, telephone, private practice, social media handles will be given)
- The British Elbow & Shoulder Society will not be held responsible for
- Any reason outside its control should the conference, course or event not be able to commence or be curtailed early.
- Any loss or damage to personal items of any delegate or accompanying person or any other loss or injury caused to a delegate or accompanying person during or in connection with the conference, course or event.
- Its inability to accept a booking for the conference, course or event due to it being over-subscribed.
- For arranging any special diet, medical requests etc, of delegate or accompanying persons but will endeavour to do so if these requirements are advised to BESS at the time of registration.
- Accommodation at hotels/universities is subject to availability.
- BESS will not be held responsible for any delegate not being able to reserve a room at the selected conference, course or event accommodation.
- All reservations must be made directly with your choice of accommodation provider as clearly detailed on the accommodation pages of the events website.
- Each delegate is responsible for settling their own accounts along with any “extras” for example telephone calls, newspapers, bar charges, additional meals etc directly with their accommodation provider.
Other information relevant to your registration:
BESS Privacy Notice
BESS Refund Policy